KY ROOF TILE
- KY Roof Tile is a new type of steel coated with two layers of zinc and aluminum coating, which is used to make the roof of a house.
- KY Roof Tile coatings and paint systems not only offer aesthetics, but also protect the roof from solar heat and keep the home more comfortable during hotter weather.
- KY Roof Tile products are lighter in weight than other high-end roofing materials like slate and clay, which require a structural assessment before installation.
- KY Roof Tile is attractive to look at and more secure.
- KY Roof Tile is eco-friendly.
Costs & Efficiency
- KY Roof Tile is available in a variety of styles, types, colors, material choices and coatings, ensuring customers get the exact look they want for their homes. It can be made to look exactly like asphalt shingle, cedar shake, clay tile or slate roofing. The difference is that the KY Roof Tile is stronger, more durable and cost effective.