- Its aluminium and zinc act together to resist corrosion and provide barrier protection on the roofing surface.
- It resists rust and resists cracking and peeling from weather.
- It reflects the hot sun off the surface during the summer, allowing much less heat to enter into underlying building and thus requiring less cooling effort.
- In the winter, it does just opposite, keeping the heat of the building reflected back into itself.
- By using THIN ORGANIC COATING(TOC) it is Hand & Foot Print Resistant.
Costs & Efficiency
- Lasting longer, low maintenance and replacement as soon as possible
- KY Lume is versatile, light weight and fairly easy to install even over existing surfaces.